After the Late Paul C Marble returned from WWII in 1945, he started learning how to fix cars and do collision work at a couple local shops in the Penn Yan Area. Marbles Automotive Inc was established in 1959 when Paul decided to do Collision work on an old Cow Barn located next to his Home. Paul soon developed his own customer base and soon started to buy cars to fix up and sell. His Son “Paulie” started to help him prep cars and learn how to do auto-body in the late 1960’s. By the time Paulie was in High school in the early 70’s, he was buying cars and fixing them up himself to sell. By the time the 1980’s came around Marble’s Automotive Inc had grown to a full Service Collision Shop, Mechanical Shop, Used Car Lot and Marbles Glass was formed in 1977. By the 1990’s Marbles Automotive complex was growing and expanding. The Third Generation Cameron “Paul” started to hang around the shop at a young age and was fascinated with the auto industry. He started to work part time while he was in high school. Cameron started working full time in the business in 2013. Today we have 4 different departments with roughly 20 employees.